CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESPONSE
Our commitment to safety and service during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Emergency.
As an essential service provider, we are committed to taking proactive measures
to limit the risk of exposure of Coronavirus (COVID-19) for employees and our
customers, while maintaining safe and reliable gas service within our territories.
NATURAL GAS SERVICE
- Rest assured, your natural gas service will still be there for you.
- We will continue to make emergency service appointments for suspected natural gas leaks and pilot re-lights.
- During these visits our employees will comply with the CDC guidelines for
person to person interactions. Such as:
- Wearing Gloves
- Not shaking hands
- Maintaining social distancing of 6 feet. Homeowners may be asked to move to another room to maintain distance.
- As our field crews are performing their duties, we ask the public to respect social distancing guidelines and maintain a 6 foot distance at all times.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- We have suspended service disconnections for non-payment until June 1, 2020. Customers who are behind on their payments will still owe WCG for service, but will not be disconnected at this time. We encourage those who can, to make their payments on time.
- Installment payment plans and grace period extensions can be arranged upon customer’s request.
- If you are currently a CARE customer, you will remain on the program for the duration of the COVID-19 emergency.
- If you have recently lost your job, even if you are receiving unemployment benefits, you may qualify for a reduced energy rate through our CARE program. Click here for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 916-364-4100 or by email at email@example.com.