Residential CARE Program
The CARE program is available to low-income customers with their own West Coast Gas Company Inc. account. If your household meets the requirements below, apply to receive a 20% discount on you monthly gas bill.
- The West Coast Gas Company Inc. bill must be in your name.
- You must live at the address where the discount is received.
- This must be your primary residents (not a second home).
- Your total household income from every person living in the household must be at or below the CARE low-income eligibility requirements.
- Persons claimed as residents of your household must be permanent residents of your household.
- When West Coast Gas Company, Inc. requests proof of income, the proof must be provided within 60 days.
- You must reapply every 2 years.
- You must notify West Coast Gas Company, Inc. if your household income increases above the CARE eligibility limits.
CARE Income Guidelines
|Household Size||Yearly Income|
|1-2||$34,480||3||$43,440||4||$52,400||5||$61,360||6||$70,320||7||$79,280||8||$88,240||Each Additional Person||$8,960|
You are not eligible for CARE if you are claimed as a dependent on another person’s income tax return.
To Receive an Application for the CARE Program
Click here to download an application or Call West Coast Gas Company Inc. at (916) 364-4100, between 7:00 am and 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.