Residential CARE Program
The CARE program is available to low-income customers with their own West Coast Gas Company Inc. account. If your household meets the requirements below, apply to receive a 20% discount on you monthly gas bill.
- The West Coast Gas Company Inc. bill must be in your name.
- You must live at the address where the discount is received.
- This must be your primary residents (not a second home).
- Your total household income from every person living in the household must be at or below the CARE low-income eligibility requirements.
- Persons claimed as residents of your household must be permanent residents of your household.
- When West Coast Gas Company, Inc. requests proof of income, the proof must be provided within 60 days.
- You must reapply every 2 years.
- You must notify West Coast Gas Company, Inc. if your household income increases above the CARE eligibility limits.
CARE Income Guidelines
|Household Size||Yearly Income|
You are not eligible for CARE if you are claimed as a dependent on another person’s income tax return.
To Receive an Application for the CARE Program
Call West Coast Gas Company Inc. at (916) 364-4100, between 7:00 am and 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.